Data Protect security 4 Sides Wire Mesh Partition Room 30’ Width,
20’ Depth and 10’ High with Roof
- Data protect center
- Delivery center
- Protect and control access to work areas, inventory and equipment
- Ideal for separating and securing any space in industrial,
commercial, or governmental environments
- Used to enclose work areas, to create secure storage cages in
factories and warehouses, and to provide access control and loss
Data protect security 4 sides woven wire mesh rooms provide
high-visibility security, safety, protection and access control.
These pre-designed rooms are available with or without a roof, in
2, 3 and 4 sided configurations. The rooms are constructed from
high quality 10 gauge steel wire, woven into an extremely strong
frame for heavy-duty strength and enhanced appearance. Modular
components makes installation easily, protects your merchandise and
valuables without change to existing heating, lighting or
ventilation system. Components bolt together quickly and can be
easily relocated. Long-lasting maintenance-free powder coat gray
finish. Available in 8' and10' high in five standard sizes ranging
from10' x 10' to 30' x 20'. All models can include a 5' W x 8' H
sliding gate or hinged door with mortise cylinder lock, or service
window as required. Components include: mortise doorlock with 2
keys, top capping, channel stiffener posts, corner posts, floor
sockets, wall clips, nuts, bolts and assembly instructions in
details. Add suffix A to any model to include sliding service
window 5’ wide, padlockable with 12” depth shelf.
- Top capping bar to be 1 1/2" x 1" cold rolled steel channel, with
1/4" bolts 30" O.C.
- Corner posts to be 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" steel angles with 1/4" bolt
- Horizontal frames to be 1" x 1/2" cold rolled steel channels.
- All joints to be mortised and tenoned.
- Center reinforcing bar to be two cold rolled steel channels 1" x
3/8" riveted through wire mesh at 3'6" from floor, additional bar
required for 12'
- Hinge doors to have 1 1/2 pairs of butt hinges bolted to door and
- Locking to be hasps arranged for padlocking, or specify: cylinder
mortise type lock operated by key outside, recessed knob inside.
- Floor sockets to be cast aluminum.
- Door frames to be 1 1/4" x 1/2" cold rolled steel channel.
- Sliding doors to have two four-wheel roller bearing truck/hangers
enclosed in a galvanized steel box track and one steel channel
- 10 Gauge steel wire woven into 1 1/2" diamond mesh, securely
clinched to framing.
- Vertical frames to be 1 1/4" x 5/8" cold rolled 'C' steel
channels with 1/4" bolt holes.
- All partitions to have 3" sweep space and include hardware and
accessories for proper installation, specify partition to wall
connection hardware separately.
- Finish to be powder coated industrial Grey
|CONSTRUCTION||Steal Woven Wire|